A Family Caregiver’s Guide
7 Secrets to Convert Negative Triggers to Positive Emotions
Are you a family caregiver suffering some confusing and frightening emotions, such as anxiety, guilt, anger, grief, and other hurts? What can you do?
Emotions affect health.
Fortunately, there are “7 secrets” to help you alleviate the pain of the ups and downs of your demanding role as a family caregiver and be the version of yourself that you desire.
This guide will help you to achieve improved emotions that lead to better health and enhanced well-being.
In “7 Secrets to Convert Negative Triggers to Positive Emotions,” you’ll discover how to:
- Identify your current state of emotion (and emotional triggers)
- Create a deliberate positive emotional state
- Free yourself from automatic negative thoughts (ANTs)
- Prevent family miscommunication and manage conflict
- Boost your physical, mental, financial, and emotional well-being
- Choose to act the love
- Plan your post-caregiving future/find your life purpose
Rosa Chillis has a Master of Education degree and is a Certified Caregiving Consultant. As an experienced caregiving wife, she has walked in your shoes.